- Madinat Jumeirah Living by DHRE (DP & Meraas) wins the “Dubai Best Developer Project”
- Debbie Cope (Dubai) and Kika Pavese (Abu Dhabi) win the “Women in Leadership” award
- Engel & Völkers Dubai wins the “Dubai Enterprise House of SuperAgents”
Dubai: Property Finder, the leading PropTech company in MENAT, celebrates excellence with its 9th annual Property Finder Awards held on November 10 at the prestigious Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa. The highly anticipated awards ceremony recognized and honored the best performers in the UAE real estate industry by bringing together 400 of the country’s most distinguished agents and representing over 40 real estate brokerages and developers.
Following an in-depth assessment of a record number of entries across all categories, Property Finder has split the categories into Shop and Business to reflect on the portal’s true identity – a marketplace for all.
The Property Finder judging panel reviewed the nominees and selected the winners based on collected data and research addressing the experiences of home seekers. In a newly created category, ‘female leaders,‘Property Finder rewards female-owned brokers who deliver the highest quality in the industry based on critical quality metrics such as a number of verified listings, verified agents and no tolerance for fake listings. Additionally, Property Finder has rewarded brokers who deliver quality each year with ‘Quality Brokerage of the Yearin addition to other categories, including ‘House of Super Agents,‘companies leading the way with a high number of SuperAgents,’Best Developer Project,‘ cover separate real estate projects, through innovation and architecture, ‘Community Hero,‘ honor those who give back to the community with the initiatives they have put in place, and ‘rising star‘companies that joined the platform last year and have made great strides in terms of growth and quality in such a short time.
Michael Lahyani, CEO and Founder of Property Findersaid: “We have gathered again at the iconic Burj Khalifa for the ninth edition of Property Finder to celebrate the best in the property industry. Through the Property Finder Awards, we recognize the talents that help make propertyfinder.ae a better experience for the millions of visitors who visit our website and app. Those who strive to produce high-quality listings with accurate information and unique imagery hire agents with integrity and passion for excellence, fight fake listings, and refuse to adhere to dishonest practices. We designed the event to build consumer trust and credibility by motivating the industry to focus on quality.
Lahyani continued: “2022 has been a banner year for the UAE real estate market. In addition to its incredible growth, the UAE has an ongoing mission to attract more talent through its initiatives. The country is creating more opportunities for individuals and businesses in the real world That’s why we’ve dedicated this year’s awards to the country that has given us so much and continues to give year after year – it wouldn’t have been possible without the wise leadership of the United Arab Emirates United.
Scott Bond, Country Manager of Property Finder UAE, said: “Our mission at Property Finder is to enable property seekers to find their dream home. We cannot do this without the support and partnership of brokers and developers. A Property Finder award has become a status symbol that further validates the incredible hard work of brokers and developers, and we are honored to play a small part in the success of the UAE real estate industry.
The awards ceremony marked the presence of prominent thought leaders and decision makers who have helped transform the UAE real estate market into one of the most recognizable sectors in the world.
Winners in six unique award categories were announced, emphasizing best practice, technology and project excellence, as well as promoting knowledge exchange.
Property Finder Award Winners:
Quality Brokerage of the Year
- DXB Enterprise Quality Brokerage of The Year: Driven Properties
- DXB Boutique Quality Brokerage of The Year: House Hunters Real Estate Brokers
- AUH Enterprise Quality Brokerage of the Year: Crompton Partners
AUH Boutique Quality Brokerage of The Year: Wiltshire Real Estate
- Northern Emirates Business Quality Brokerage of the Year: Hunt & Harris Real Estate
- Quality Brokerage of the Year in the Northern Emirates: Sherwoods Property
House of Super Agents
- DXB Enterprise House of SuperAgents: Engel & Völkers Dubai
- DXB Boutique House of SuperAgents: Jade & Co Immobilier
- AUH Enterprise House of SuperAgents: Metropolitan Capital Real Estate
- AUH Boutique House of SuperAgents: Wiltshire Real Estate
- Northern Emirates Enterprise House of SuperAgents: Al Mubarakiya Real Estate
- Northern Emirates Boutique House of SuperAgents: Jumaira Real Estate
Women in Real Estate Leadership
- DXB Women in Leadership: Debbie Cope of House Hunters
- AUH Women in Leadership: Kika Pavese of MD Real Estate
- Women Leaders of the Northern Emirates: Neema Kataria of Hunt and Harris
- DXB Community Heroes: Haus & Haus
- AUH Community Heroes: MD Immobilier
Best Developer Project
- Best DXB Developer Project: Madinat Jumeirah Living by DHRE (DP & Meraas)
- Best AUH Developer Project: The Grove (Aldar)
- Best Northern Emirates Developer Project: Hayyan by Alef Group
- DXB Rising Star: Homeland Realty
- AUH Rising Star: Ardor Properties
- Rising Star of the Northern Emirates: Black or White Real Estate