job description: Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable real estate company engaged in providing land properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with a commitment to investing and selling land in prime areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the needs of like-minded, up-and-coming individuals and groups, as well as investors and legal persons.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Customer Service Representative
Place of work: Lagos
Job type: Full time
Summary of work
- As a Customer Service Representative at Brit Property Nigeria, you are responsible for helping customers understand our products, answering questions regarding their concerns or enquiries. You can sometimes be perceived as having a role in sales
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Company’s products and services in order to respond effectively to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Build professional relationships with customers by acknowledging and resolving customer complaints over the phone, email and in person.
- Develop strategies to recover funds for the business, either through resale or renewals.
- Achieve weekly service targets from renewals and resale of company products.
- Place calls in a professional manner according to the rules of the service at all times.
- Direct customers to the company’s website if necessary.
- Prompt updating of client records, including notes on all interactions.
- Create and maintain reports on all customer interactions.
- Attend weekly staff and department meetings.
- Participate in team building activities.
- Persuade customers to take surveys.
- Strategize and share insights to improve customer service experiences.
- Make recommendations to management to improve the customer experience.
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity reports and send them quickly to your line manager.
- Coordinate weekly prospect site inspection and gather prospect list from site inspection and follow up promptly to close business.
- Promptly email customers about the ongoing development of our domain.
- Handle existing customer calls received from front desk staff.
- Submit a weekly report and notify your supervisor of issues.
- Concentrate on work activities at all times, except during your break time.
- Have a daily to-do list and complete it daily.
- Perform other duties assigned by your supervisor or authority.
You should bring the following qualifications, skills and behaviors to the position:
- A candidate must possess a B.Sc or HND degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Interpersonal skills and customer service
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to respond to a high volume of calls and/or emails on a daily basis
- Listen and be patient
- Time management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Good verbal communicator
- Familiar with the software used to connect with customers and collect their information
- Quick to understand the organization’s products and markets
- Willingness to achieve goals and improve
- Able to collaborate with the team
- Knowledge of Office programs will be appreciated
Why work with us?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and real estate industry
- A chance to be part of a very dynamic team developing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for personal and professional development in a rapidly growing sector.
date of employment: Sat 17 Sep 2022 04:19:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Go to source
Author: Newspot Nigeria
DISCLAIMER: Opinions and articles are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dmartpreneur Media editors.
ADVERTISE/PUBLICATE: Reach the right people at the right time with Dmartpreneur Media. Try advertising any kind of your business to online users today. Please call us or whatsapp for your ad or post at +2348084971458